thelightness of a SMARTPHONE
with thereliability of a PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PDA
T5H features a sturdy construction and high-quality materials to protect against accidental bumps and drops.
It comes with a long-life battery and a display with automatic brightness variation according to the ambient light.
T5H is a palmtop without a keyboard: light and easy to handle like a smartphone, it is reliable and safe for intensive use.
With its Waiter’s software it is the complete working tool for taking orders in the restaurant business, thus improving organisational efficiency.
- Dimensions: 5”
- Resolution: 1280x720 - 320dpi
MTK6735, 64bit quad core, 1.3GHz; GPU: Mali-T720
Android 5.1 Lollipop
2GB RAM, 16 GB Flash
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.5GHz/5GHz dual band WiFi
- GPS: support A-GPS/GLONASS
- Bluetooth: V4.0+EDR
- NFC: support 14443A Topza, 14443A MIFARE UL, JIS 6319-4 Sony Felica, 14443A/B NXP DESFire standard
- INPUT: AC 100-240V/1.5A 50/60Hz
- OUTPUT: DC 5V/1A
- Integrated lithium ion battery 4300mAh
- Opeating mode: up to 10 hours
- Standby mode: up to 250 hours
Double camera: front camera 2 Mpx rear camera 8 Mpx with torch
||WAV,MP3,MP2,ACC,AMR-NB,AMR-WB,MIDI,Vorbis,APE,AAC-plus v1,AAC-plus v2,FLAC,WMA,ADPCM
||AVI / MP4 / 3GP
||Gravity sensor, gyro sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, magnetic field sensor, pressure sensor
- battery charger
- USB cable
- user manual
- Software Waiter's:
- Android application for order management via wireless communications, compatible with ATOS
- Procedure to synchronise all data set up on the ATOS and PocketPOS software
- Possibility of using several tablets simultaneously (no limit tablet)
- Graphic visualisation of tables, categories and associated articles
- Room management and subdivision of the tables into various sub tables
- Clear and complete overview of tables, with immediate status recognition (occupied, free, reserved...)
- Quick article search by description during the creation of a new order
- Intelligent course management
- Simple modification of the price and quantity of any element within a server’s order
- Management of an article with several price lists
- Management of variations relating to the respective departments, with variation in the associated price
- Printing of orders and messages on selected kitchen printers
- Sending of personalised messages to the controlling printers or directly to the ATOS and PocketPOS software, practical in order to reduce waiting time
- Simple management of variations for each element selected
- Clear and succinct viewing of a server’s order
- order sent directly to the kitchen’s selected LAN printer
- Direct closing and printing of the account using Waiter software
- Configuration setting (IP server setting and operator customisations)
- Automatic adjustment for landscape or portrait use
MultiPocket a practical case for a 5” palmtop
They may also be interested in these solutions:
Become a RCH dealer!
If you are an IT dealer or a Software House and you are interested in becoming our dealer, please fill in the following form and you will be contacted by a member of our staff.
RCH in the world
RCH operates internationally through a network of Dealers and Technical Assistance Centres that not only guarantee sales, but also “on-site” technical support for all of its products.